|VIP - New Zealand Designer Show||$88|
|General Admission Ticket - New Zealand Designer Show||$68|
About the safety of payments
NAC Fashion Culture Week adopts Stripe, currently the most secure payment system for credit cards. Payment can be made once you provide relevant information of your credit card. There is no need for registration and no extra fees will be charged
Q: Why can’t I submit my order properly?
A: 1) the information required has not been completed (e.g. the name or the email address is missing)
2) the tickets have been sold out in your area or your number of purchase has reached the maximum.
3) incorrect information of credit card has been provided
4) network latency
Q: Can I request a refund after the purchase of tickets?
A: No. Tickets will be immediately issued upon the completion of payment, so no refunds can be made.
Q: What do I need to bring for entry of the event?
A: A confirmation letter of purchased will be sent to the email address you have provided, showing your full name and the confirmation number. Please present your ID and the confirmation letter of purchase at the reception
Q: Do I have to be a Paypal user to make a payment?
A: No. You can make a payment at the Paypal page and there is no need for registration
Things to know
1. The seats will be arranged according to your time of arrival at the event and will not be assigned according to the time when you purchase the tickets.
2. Please provide your personal information correctly when purchasing the tickets on our website and present the confirmation letter of purchase with your personal ID at the reception of the event. A
Wristband will then be assigned.
3. Please keep your confirmation letter of purchase at a safe place and do not disclose the confirmation number on the letter to anyone else. Please be advised NAC Fashion Culture Week take no responsibility for any loss caused the customers’ disclosure of information relevant to the purchase or the confirmation number.
If you have any questions relating to the purchase of tickets, please refer to the FAQ or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org